- 2 cod filets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice and zest from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, zest, olive oil, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper; rub over both sides of the filets.
- Place filets in baking dish coated with cooking spray; bake 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Our side tonight was stuffed peppers. We aren't going to give you this recipe because it's ours and it's delicious.
Potter: I think the moral of this story is unless it's fried I'm just not a fan of cod. The rub or marinade or whatever you want to call it was good I just don't like the actual taste of cod unless it's battered and covered in ketchup. I think the definite star of the night was our stuffed peppers on the side. Those definitely came out wonderfully.
Katie: I like the marinate for the cod and the fish was cooked well, but it wasn't my favorite flavor. I like too many other fish to have this come anywhere close to being on my go-to list. I do like fried cod though, I will have that again! Loved our stuffed pepper side!