- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 8 oz bag snap peas
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 Tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 lb skirt steak, sliced
- 1/2 bottle stir fry sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add in meat and cook until no longer pink.
- Add veggies and sauce, cook until veggies are crisp tender (about 5 minutes).
We enjoyed this dish with our friends Kim and Ryan. We served the stir fry over rice (made 2 cups) and, with Kim's great suggestion, had croissant rolls on the side. Good combo!
Katie: This stir fry was delicious! I love stir fry and this came out great. The sauce was a bit less spicy than I usually enjoy, but was still good. Since we don't have a big enough skillet yet (grr...), we had leftover mixture that we couldn't cook at the same time as the amount needed for the evening. We kept the leftovers covered and in the fridge until we got more stir fry sauce and cooked it up the next day. The sauce was spicier and made the leftovers so good for lunch. :)
Potter: This was a great stir fry. It's a very simple recipe and is quick to make. If you don't want to use fresh veggies pick up a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and now you have a quick delicious meal in 20 minutes or less.