Monday, March 10, 2014

Day Thirty-Five - Chinese Take-Out (3.8.14)

We had a group of people staying at the apartment this weekend for a beer pong tourney we were hosting, so we didn't cook every night. Saturday, after all participates of the tourney left, we decided to go easy and get Chinese take-out. We ordered from a place we hadn't yet had in Madison, so that was something new for us at least!

We ordered a lot of food, but Potter and I did enjoy our own, destinct dishes from Asian Kitchen.

Opinions

Potter: Some of you may know I have a penchant for chinese take-out. I've ordered from just about every place downtown that delivers to our apartment and have yet to find the one I will continue to order from. It may just be the days activities talking but I think Asian Kitchen may be that one. It will take another (sober) run sometime in the future but none of our guests had complaints and my dish (Hunan Beef) was spot on.

Katie: The long day of beer pong won --- I fell asleep before the food actually arrived to our apartment, so I did not eat dinner this evening. I did, however, eat my order for lunch and it was good. It wasn't the best Chinese take-out I've had, but it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment