- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp chunky salsa (use medium or hot for extra kick)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Divide into 4 patties.
4) Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Cook over medium heat until cooked thoroughly (about 10 minutes), flipping once about half-way through.
We had a cheesy vegetable medley on the side.
Katie: These burgers were amazing. I added a slice of pepper jack cheese on top along with a salsa-mayo mixture. Toasted the hamburger bun to give it a bit of crispness. The flavors in the burger were great and I loved having a leftover burger.
Potter: These turned out pretty good. I'm not usually a fan of turkey because it's so hard to cook without drying it out too much but these turned out nice and moist. These salsa-mayo was the perfect condiment complement. I tried one with ketchup and mustard as well, which was still good, but the salsa mayo was better.