Monday, March 17, 2014

Day Forty - Calzones (3.13.14)

We traveled to Florida today and our friends Chad and Kendra took us to Paisanos Pizza N Pasta for dinner. Since we have had pizza we changed up the Italian dish to a calzone this evening. We all started with a garlic breadstick appetizer with three different dipping sauces (marinara, alfredo, garlic oil). The service was also good - our waitress was cheery and helpful!

Opinions

Katie: I had the Italian sausage calzone and it was delicious. It was great on its own but even better with any of the dipping sauces!

Potter: Boy do I love me some calzone. This place had a great one, big enough I didn't finish it and delicious. The sauces it came with were each delicious in their own right but the alfredo was my favorite. But the breadsticks were the best part, I ate way more than my fair share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment