- 1 packet Wildtree Crispy Chicken Blend
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with a sheet pan inside.
- While the oven and sheet pan are heating, whisk the eggs and pour them onto a plate. Pour out the contents of the Wildtree Crispy Chicken Blend packet onto a second plate. Dip the chicken breast first in egg, and then in the Crispy Chicken Blend.
- Remove the hot sheet pan from the oven and lightly grease a spot for the chicken breast. Place the chicken breasts on that spot, return the pan to the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature of the chicken reaches at least 165 degrees.
Katie: This was a very good (and easy/quick) dish. The chicken had great flavor with no extras in the spice packet and a good crisp. We have another packet that will be great to have one day...but that won't be back until a year from now!
Potter: Out of all the different Wildtree stuff we've tried this was by far my favorite dish. It had great flavor and came out nice and crispy. We didn't have to add any extra seasoning or effort to it and it still tasted great.