- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lb skinless chicken thighs
- Combine oil, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary in a zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken thighs. Seal bag, and let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Place chicken thighs on a grill rack rubbed with oil.
- Grill 30 to 35 minutes or until are done, turning occasionally.
Katie: This dish was delicious. The chicken thighs turned out great and kept their moisture which was wonderful. The flavors were very good and worked well together to make a good all-around dish.
Potter: This dish turned out great. This was one of our joint efforts (Katie made the side and I made the chicken) and it was all around a great meal. The chicken was quick and easy to prep/make and while it takes time to marinate/bake it's really a very low maintenance dish that tastes wonderful.