Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day Fifty-Five - Dotty Dumplings Dowry (3.29.14)

My parents were in town this weekend to help celebrate my birthday early and so I got the option to pick a restaurant. I chose to go to Dotty Dumplings Dowry in Madison, where I have been before, and it didn't fail - it was delicious!

Opinions
Katie: I got the Southwest Burger with no extras. The burger was delicious! I've tried a different burger each time I have been to Dotty's and all have been great. :) I recommend this restaurant to anyone who lives or is visiting the Madison area and wants to enjoy the best burgers in town!!
Potter: For those of you who live in the Madison area, you know Dotty's is renowned for their burgers. They have an amazing variety and each one is delicious. For those of you who don't live in the Madison are or do and just haven't been to Dotty's yet, get down there. There will probably be a wait at dinner time on the weekends but it is tottally worth it if what you're craving is a burger and fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment