- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 box your choice of noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare noodles per instructions on box.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on grill until cooked through (165 degrees in the center). Take off heat and let set 2 minutes.
- Put jar of alfredo sauce in small saucepan on low to medium-low heat. Mix in spices and stir thoroughly. Cook until heated through.
- Cut chicken into small chunks and mix into alfredo sauce.
- Serve over noodles.
Potter: This is a pretty straightforward one. Always turns out good and is ready pretty fast if you can balance doing all of it at once. If you don't have a gas grill or a george foreman you can cook the chicken in the oven at 425 degrees for roughly 20 minutes.
Katie: I love chicken alfredo and this didn't disappoint me (nor did I think it would!). The spices were great in the dish tonight; wouldn't change a thing.