- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.
Potter: This is a super easy recipe to make, maybe 5 minutes of prep time if you're moving in slow motion. Turned out pretty tasty and you can get a lot of variation in flavor just by using different salsas.
Katie: This was delicious, especially for such an easy dish! As Potter stated, you can get variation just by a different salsa which is great.