- 1 tube frozen biscuits (if using smaller tubes, suggest using 2)
- 1 package breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven as directed on biscuit packaging.
- Brown the breakfast sausage.
- Add 1 Tbsp flour and 1/2 cup milk, stir until well mixed and thickening up. Repeat twice.
- Add pepper to taste and stir.
- Serve gravy over biscuits. Sprinkle paprika on top if desired.
Katie: I am a big fan of biscuits and gravy and love making it. It is an easy dish and even though there is your typical recipe as above you have flexibility to shake up the ingredients and try new things. I used hot breakfast sausage for this batch which didn't need any additional seasoning and they turned out great.
Potter: I love me some biscuits and gravy. This batch was delicious, I even had some for leftovers. Super-easy, super-fast recipe. Definitely give this one a try.