- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer (optional)
- 4 1/2 lb top sirloin (could use any meat)
- 6 bell peppers
- 3-4 medium onions
- kabob skewers
- Cut bell peppers and onions into square pieces (about 1-in x 1-in).
- Remove marinated meat from refrigerator and stir.
- Assemble kabob by alternating meat, peppers and onions as desired.
- Grill kabobs to desired doneness.
Potter: They were delicious. We marinated the meat all day then prepped the kabobs with fresh onions and multiple colored bell peppers.
Katie: The kabobs were great! I think the best I've had. Marinating the meat all day definitely paid off and the flavors were awesome. The only thing I would have changed was maybe keeping them on the grill a bit longer to get more char on the edges, but that is a fine line since you don't want to overcook the meat.