- Southwest Cheddar Soup mix
- 1 Tbsp chives, divided
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- Tortilla strips (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Cook soup per package instructions.
- Add chives and onions half way through cooking the soup.
- Sprinkle tortilla strips and shredded cheddar cheese as desired to serve.
Katie: This soup was good. Since we wanted a bit heartier of a meal than just the soup mix, I added some other ingredients we had around - chicken, onions and chives. I didn't add any spices to the mix, but that ended up being okay. I feel that it wouldn't have hurt by any means, but wasn't a necessary addition either.
Potter: The soup turned out good. This was another of the Wildtree brand meal-in-a-box things that turned out tasting good. My final judgement on Wildtree is that their meal-in-a -box type stuff is good while their healthy recipes/spice mixes leave a lot to be desired. This dinner was a great prequel to Cinco de Mayo.