- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 can dices tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 package of spinach
- onion powder to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 slice of bacon
- 2 cups cooked rice
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix together tomatoes and spinach.
3) Place chicken breast on top of mixture.
4) Season with onion and garlic, salt & pepper.
5) Lay bacon strip on to of chicken.
6) Cover with foil and place into 350 degree oven.
7) Cook until chicken is tender.
8) Plate rice and put one chicken breast on rice and spoon over with the tomato and spinach sauce. Serve with a garlic roll. Enjoy!
We enjoyed lime cilantro garlic rice as the side with this dish. As always, let us know if you want the recipe!
Potter: This one was ok. I think it came out a little bland and I feel like the tomato spinach portion could have used a little bit more. I would definitely use fresh tomatoes next time for a start. Also, make sure you're adding enough of the spices to the chicken. Because of how the dish cooks even the bacon doesn't have a lot of flavor. It's not a bad dish and pretty quick to throw together, just make sure you spice to your own taste.
Katie: I enjoyed this dish a lot. The tomatoes and spinach were cooked just right and the chicken stayed moist. This recipe is great too because it allows for working with it to make the flavors unique to your own dish!