- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/3 lb bacon, crispy and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Put small skillet on medium heat and add vegetable oil. Once hot add jalapeno and cook until toasted.
- Add all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well.
- Form burgers patties and cook on grill to desired doneness.
We had baked beans and mixed veggies on the side. Sorry, no recipes for these.
Katie: These burgers were delicious. I think that I would put in more jalapeno next time though. I've had this burger, homemade, previously and I think it had a great flavor from more pepper.
Potter: These turned out great but not as good as the last time I made them. We actually had a pound and a half of ground beef and not enough jalapeno or bacon to adjust accordingly. Next time I will probably also add some chili powder to help offset the beef/bacon flavors.