- 4 (4 oz each) bone-in pork chops
- Dry rub
- BBQ sauce
- Rub the dry rub onto each pork chop.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Spread BBQ sauce on each pork chop.
- Place chops onto grill grate and cook through (about 10 minutes).
Potter: This was a recipe we used to test my BBQ sauce and rub and boy is it still delicious. Pork chops came out perfect and the rub with the sauce was amazing. The rub got a little bit spicier after sitting in the fridge for a bit, which I loved.
Katie: The pork chops turned out great with Potter's BBQ sauce. The sauce did get spicier with time, but it was still delicious.