Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day One-Hundred Twenty-Eight - Curry Coated Tilapia (6.10.14)


Ingredients
  • 2 6 oz tilapia fillets
  • 1 Tbsp curry powder
  • Pinch of cayenne pepper
  • Pinch of coarse salt
  • Cooking spray
Instructions
  1. In a small bowl combine curry, cayenne and salt.
  2. Spray each fillet with a light coating of cooking spray and then sprinkle with curry mixture. Use your fingers to rub the spices into the fish (do this on both sides).
  3. Cook tilapia about 2-3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through...Enjoy!
Opinions

Potter: This was an interesting dish. It was good and definitely spicy but I felt like it was sort of bland (for lack of a better word), you could taste the curry and spice but there wasn't a lot of depth of flavor. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was good, I just like a little more variety of flavor to my main dish. 

Katie: This dish of tilapia was delicious. The spice snuck up on me in parts but I feel that was due to some of it being thicker in some spots over others. We had the fillets over thai curry rice and mixed veggies which was a good choice. I would recommend this dish as it is flavorful and quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment